Last night, a few of us decided to have a girls night and carve pumpkins. I never carve pumpkins growing up. It's a tradition that I love now! I might not be that good at it, but at least I have fun!
![]() | |||
| Pumpkin precarving- Can you see the end of my power carver? |
I got smart this year and invested in a power carver. I hate cutting the designs out. It worked great, but think it would work better with just simple designs.
The part I hate the most is digging the insides out! Just grosses me out!
My finished project. I am sure it will rot in a few days. If you can't tell, it's a cat.

Nikki with her ghost.

Nicole with her face.

Mariah was the only smart one and she decided to paint and bedazzle hers. A much better and cleaner idea. I will add her finished picture when she is done with it.

All of our pumpkins. :)
It was a relaxing and fun night! Can't wait to paint pumpkins with a little girl I am keeping Saturday!
Happy Hump Day!!!
Kayla
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:
Oh I'm all about the painting of the pumpkins. Textures gross me out, so i know I wouldn't be pulling out all the guts!
Post a Comment